Buying packs in Hearthstone is the easiest way to get new cards for a deck or to complete the entire collection. There are different packages that contain 2-60 card packs, however, buying 40 packs would cost about $50, and 60 packs about $70, which is a hefty price.
As packs are kind of pricy, lots of people use Amazon Coins to save a lot of money on their purchases. Amazon Coins are a digital payment option, created by the company Amazon.com. They can be used to buy digital products for Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Android devices from within an app, or the Amazon Appstore.
To buy Hearthstone packs with Amazon Coins cheaper, you have to:
- Download the Amazon Appstore and install it on your Android device
- If Hearthstone is already installed via Google Play, uninstall it to install the game via the Amazon Appstore
- Log into your Amazon account and buy a pack of Amazon Coins
- Start Hearthstone, go into the in-game store, and select Amazon Coins as the payment option when purchasing.
By using Amazon Coins to buy packs, you can save up to 20%, if you chose to buy 50,000 Amazon Coins. When purchasing a smaller package of 5000 coins, you’re already saving 15% of the original price. I would not recommend buying packs from the Battle.net store, as there is no good way to save money.
|Number Of Packs:
If you want to buy some Amazon Coins for a cheap price, check out the current coin packs here.
Problems with Amazon Coins and the Amazon Appstore:
With the pros of the Amazon Coin system, there are also disadvantages that come with it. To be able to buy and use Amazon Coins, the customer has to use an Android device. If the player only has an iOS device, using an Android emulator is the only way around that obstacle.
If you have problems with starting the Hearthstone game after installing it on the Amazon Appstore, check if you have the Battle.net authenticator app installed. If so, uninstall the application. This should solve the problem, but if not, try to re-install Hearthstone through the Amazon Appstore.
1. How do I buy Amazon Coins?
You can purchase Amazon Coins directly from the Amazon website or through the Amazon Appstore on your device. The more coins you buy, the greater the discount you’ll get.
2. Can I use Amazon Coins to purchase Hearthstone packs in all regions?
Amazon Coins are available in the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, and Japan. Please be aware of your Amazon account’s country settings as Amazon Coins can only be used to make purchases in the country in which they were bought.
3. I’m not seeing an option to pay with Amazon Coins in Hearthstone. What should I do?
If you don’t see an option to pay with Amazon Coins, ensure that you’ve installed Hearthstone through the Amazon Appstore, not Google Play. If you’re still having trouble, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the Amazon Appstore.
4. Can I use Amazon Coins to purchase other in-game items in Hearthstone apart from packs?
Yes, you can use Amazon Coins to purchase any in-game items available in Hearthstone, including Adventures, Heroes, or Arena tickets, not just card packs.
5. I purchased Amazon Coins but they are not showing up in my account. What can I do?
If your Amazon Coins are not reflected in your account, try refreshing the app or logging out and then back into your account. If the problem persists, reach out to Amazon’s customer service for assistance.